What's new
What's new

55 Gallon barrel of horizontal milling cutters New/resharpened/used

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly a way to treat cutting tools. If they didn't need sharpening before being dumped into that barrel, they will now.

Must be a posting from a scrap dealer. No self respecting machinist would treat anything but scrap that way.

Tom

over 900lb, they were placed in the drum.

Different arbor sizes,

if your not interested then don't post a comment

He had a good point and it is relevant. Move that drum once and most of them are chipped; haul or ship that drum and it might as well be to the scrap yard.

Its the snarky comment after that witch was unneeded.

Many of them are covered in cosmoline.

He had a good point and it is relevant. Move that drum once and most of them are chipped; haul or ship that drum and it might as well be to the scrap yard.

Ditto. That photo made me cringe. That barrel and contents is worth $.03/lb minus the cost to haul it.

I have doubts anyone in the small shop category will be interested in taking them all, and big shops rarely buy mystery lots. If you can break them into smaller lots that fit into large flat rate boxes, and pack them where they are not bumping each other in transit, I think you would have better luck selling them.

Looks like I too am on his psycho list now. Someone show me how to attach private messages and I will share it with you.:crazy::crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back