What's new
What's new

6" Kurt Vise Accessory Jaws and Plates

jmhoying

Hot Rolled
A 35 year veteran tool and die maker had these jaws made for his 6" Kurt Vise.
Made from carbon steel, but it hasn't been hardened.

18" Jaws, 18" x 2" x 1.5". 35 lbs of steel! $85.00 shipped
kurtjaws01.jpg

8.25 wide" x 3" tall x 1" jaws. $55.00 shipped
kurtjaws08.jpg

12" x 6" pallet style jaw. Can be mounted left,center or right. 1/4" NC tapped holes. 18 lbs. $115.00 shipped
kurtjaws03.jpg
kurtjaws05.jpg

6" x 6" pallet style jaw. 1/4" NC tapped holes. $85.00 shipped
kurtjaws06.jpg

Mr. JM Hoying,
I am interested in your 8.25 x 3 x 1 Kurt Vise Jaws and would appreciate another matching set in Brass or Copper. Please quote and call or Text at 918-312-7500
Sincerely,
Mike Manley

Is the 12"x6" a pair of jaws or is the 6 x 6 made to use with it?
Im interested but would like this clarified.

Thanks

Am I the only one noticing that the original post was made 4 1/2 years ago?

Or am I misreading something?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Am I the only one noticing that the original post was made 4 1/2 years ago?

Or am I misreading something?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Yes, I sold these over 4 years ago. I'm was surprised that they surfaced again. Sure wish I had more of that machinists items!
Jack

At one point I bought a set of "Snap-Jaw" (tm) jaws for one of the B'ports. I liked the whole idea of a QC system so much that I ran off a bunch of blanks, including some tall ones as ersatz "tombstones". Actually pretty handy for use on a machine that only runs a few of this and that. They hang on a rack next to the machine.

I've had none of these hardened, I consider them consumables

I was thinking the same exact thing. That one large jaw would make a handy quick angle plate on the mill.

I realize not everyone has this luxury, but years ago at a shop up north we had one BP dedicated to squaring up. Had a 8-10" tall steel plate with an assortment of tapped holes mounted to the back side of the table. It could probably live like that on one side of the table if you made a riser to use a vise on the other side when needed.

Back