What's new
What's new

Angle and radius dressers up for sale again, buyer defaulted

indianamoon

Aluminum
Buyer told me he would take all 4 and I have been trying to get him to pay for months, back on the market again now.

1. Newbould indexer / dresser. Used very little. Was bought from a die shop that never used it and mine has been a one man shop for years. In great condition and the plates have had the serrations cleaned recently and always blown out before setting. Very easy to use and smooth, accurate to part of a minute of angle Like to see $300 for this

DSCN1504.jpg DSCN1508.jpg

2. Starrett Last Word angle radius dresser in the original case with extras: attachment for a long handle which makes the dresser more stable and controllable, custom diamond holders that clamp the diamond instead of set screwing it. Much easier to move/change diamonds. $385

DSCN1480.jpg

3. Taiwan made angle dresser. This one got the most use of all because of the ease of use. It needed to be indicated in on a sine plate for accuracy, but once indicated, it was right there. Very smooth and controllable $125

DSCN1503.jpg

4. Threadwell angle radius dresser in it's original case. Easiest to set the radius, but for some reason didn't get used much. Has been all gone thru, cleaned and adjusted with the base plate ground and also the bottom of the legs. Nice smooth dresser $300

DSCN1489.jpg

I have many more pics and if you need additional information, please let me know. Responses to [email protected] thanx for the interest

I kicked myself for missing the Newbould the first time around, and did not get online early enough today to catch it this second time around. If by some mischance it becomes available for a third time, I would like to declare my interest now. :o

Don't discount the Taiwan dresser. I actually liked it better than the Newbould and it certainly was used Way more. The problem with the Newbould is when someone indexes it without blowing all and I do mean ALL of the grit off it, because it gets into the serrations in the plastic plates and that is a glorious pain to clean out. I always used to indicate the Newbould when something was critical in addition because it could be difficult to see what angle you were setting it up for.

Back