What's new
What's new

Anyone need K&T 205sa horizontal parts?

Brandenberger

Hot Rolled
I have a K&T 205sa plain horizontal mill in Phoenix which is available as a parts machine. I bought it for the vertical head and a few other pieces which have now been removed.

It already had some other parts taken, so wasn't viable as a working machine at this point.

However, I believe at least the knee internals, table and saddle mechanisms, and speed gear box, spindle and all spindle gearing is still there. Most handles have been removed. The 5hp motor is there, not sure of condition. Coolant pump is gone, as is main drive clutch assembly. Overarms are there but quite rusty, likely some amount of effort to free them up. No arbor supports.

Currently the machine is stored at a local rigger.

Parts can be harvested from the machine by a local machinery repair company for their hourly rate ($100/hr, 2 hr minimum) plus shipping cost, or if someone local wanted to take the whole machine they could take the whole machine.

Otherwise it will go to the scrapyard sometime soon.

Contact me if you need parts, if there is enough interest from several people we could organize a few hours of harvesting time.

-Phil

Back