What's new
What's new

Baldor 10" pedestal grinder, Kwik Way Valve Facer, Delta Carbide Grinder

rimcanyon

Diamond
Three grinders for sale: All are on Ebay, but contact me for a better deal (PM or email please). Prefer pick up in Salinas, CA to shipping, but anything is possible.

1. Baldor 10" Pedestal Grinder, runs nice and quiet, lots of power. 3-phase 240/480V

Baldor 10" Pedestal Grinder

2. Kwik Way Model VS Valve Facer. Single Phase, 110V.

Kwik Way Valve Refacer, Model VS

3. Rockwell-Delta Pedestal Carbide Grinder with (2) diamond wheels, 3-phase, 240/480V

Rockwell Delta Pedestal Carbide Tool Grinder

I’ve been looking for a carbide grinder like the one you have there but how much do you think shipping is gonna be to 30078?

I'm close by, need no more iron, but you have those nice heavy tools priced very fairly..a rarity in today's world..good job.:)

Stuart

I'm close by, need no more iron, but you have those nice heavy tools priced very fairly..a rarity in today's world..good job.:)

Stuart

Thanks Stuart. My prices are relative to what I paid, not trying to make a big profit. Most of my machinery was acquired in the late 90’s and early 21st century, when there were lots of auctions internet sales were in their infancy. Now everyone is trying to make a killing. I just want to downsize and make room in the shop.

I make an annual trip to Humboldt for two weeks, although not this year. So Ruckering is a possibility.

-Dave

The Rockwell/Delta carbide tool grinder is sold, pending pickup. The Kwik Way valve refacer is also sold, pending payment. The Baldor grinder is still available, which is surprising. It is the nicest general purpose grinder I have owned, quiet, lots of power, no vibration.

i need another grinder in the shop like i need a hole in my head but that said i would be all over that baldor if you were close enough for a drive. $300 for that thing is a steal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I might just have to go for a drive to Salinas. Rimcanyon, you got my PM? Busy this evening?

Back