What's new
What's new

Bison 3575 6 1/2 " indexer

Dan Carey

Plastic
Bison 3575 6 1/2" indexer 5902-5 This indexer was used to do destructive testing on finished aluminum parts. No heavy loading at all. The tool was wiped clean after blowing off the chips, no primping up to look good. What you see is what it looked like in use less the chips and dust. It cost over $3000. new. I would like to get $1200 for it.
[email protected]
Bison 1.jpg
Bison.jpgBison 2.jpg

The hammer dents on the chuck face do not inspire confidence. What do you mean by destructive testing? What got destroyed? In any event, your asking price is high by at least a factor of two, sorry to say. Check eBay "sold" listings for indexers and "super-spacers."

The "hammer dents" are consistent through the face of the chuck, they were caused by the operator using his left hand to tighten the chuck on the part and hitting the face with the T handle, not on purpose, I might add. Most of the parts were welded 1/8" aluminum and were slit to examine the weld. I will take $1000. I looked at Ebay and they are asking about the same.

how the hell the T handle wound up hitting the face of the chuck hard enough to leave those dings I don't exactly understand, and I guess its good you are "honest" about the usage, but still, it seems you think its somehow "pristine". well.. its not. :confused:

Back