What's new
What's new

Black Diamond BW-80 drill grinder F/S - NW Indiana

eKretz

Diamond; Mod Squad
Howdy fellas, I've got a Black Diamond BW-80 that is surplus to my needs (I also have a BW-95, which I use) and I just procured a spare set of collets for drill number sizes #1-#30, letters A-Z and 1/16"-1/2" by 1/64" increments so figured I'd pass this one on. I believe there are 3 bushings that are damaged and could use replacement or re-made (they're pretty simple to make) and they could all use a little cleaning, some have a smidge of rust just starting but it wipes right off with a finger rub. Comes with 9/16" master collet, and smaller collets/bushings come in the aluminum racks which also have available slots for #31-#52 but I don't have those. The drill holder uses the 1⅛" spindle drill holder so it can grind up to 3/4" drills if you find those collets later on (or make a few larger sizes on your own). Machine has a point splitter, wheel dressers for both face and periphery of the wheel (diamonds included) and a fairly new dual-grit grinding wheel. Asking $1,000 OBO. Won't be cheap to ship, so local pickup might be good if there's anyone close that's looking.

axw7TgF.jpg

XSPp1IC.jpg

HW0vOzN.jpg

A6e8gES.jpg

Bump, and open to offers, would like to get this out of here. It's been sitting for a couple years in the way after I got the other one. I'm a haggler/scrounger by necessity myself, so don't worry about offending with a lower offer. If there's no interest I'll throw it on eBay, figured I'd try here first.

Back