What's new
What's new

Brand new, various sizes, high quality taps for sale - advice wanted - emuge, regal

hump58

Plastic
Good morning gentlemen, I am a Plant and Operations Manager for a recycling company just outside of Houston ( my day job ); however, in my spare time I enjoy estate sales, garage sales and online auction hunting, which brings me to this forum.

I recently acquired over 30 brand new taps, a few center reamers, cutters of various sizes and various manufacturers ( EMUGE, REGAL CUTTING, NIAGARA CUTTERS, KEO, NITTO JETBROACH ) and am asking if this forum is a good place to sell these items and gauge the interest level.

Since I am the Plant and Operations Manager, I would also be keeping my eyes open for parts, tooling and machinery that may be applicable to our facility. So this is not just a "hey, I got some good stuff to sell..kinda deal."

Yes, I also sell a lot of items on E-bay in my spare time - 887 - 100% positive reviews ( extra revenue source to keep the wife happy ).

Not sure how else to present myself to show I am 100% legit and not a flake.

If I receive some favorable feedback here, I will move forward with posting sizes and pictures. Several of these taps are very large, specialized and ridiculously expensive if you had to purchase through a distributor.

Bottom line, I picked them up for a good value and gives me the opportunity to present terrific savings / value to you gentlemen.

Please reply with comments and suggestions. PM me also with any questions.

Kind regards,
Scott801.jpg802.jpg803.jpg

KEO HSS RH 4FL CENTER REAMER 2 X 90 DEGREE Distributor price over $200 , I am asking $125. I have 3 of them.

Last edited:
Thank you for your honest feedback. My intent is to participate even with my limited knowledge and experience in metal working.

LOL. Maybe not free, but certainly much cheaper than could be purchased anywhere else for brand new! I will get photos and pricing listed in the coming days as I am traveling for Easter for the next 3 days. Kind regards,

I will have much more information in a few days once I return from Easter. The sizes range from, what I would consider, common to a few pieces that are very specialized / large and are not stock / shelf items, rather require the manufacturer ( EMUGE ) to fabricate upon request with a 5 month lead time.

Back