What's new
What's new

Bridgeport 40 Taper holder lot 21 pieces

JohnEvans

Titanium
OK first off doing these for a friend ,he has been down seizing and moving shop. Stuff is dirty but did not see and rust pitting . These have the pull stud made as part of the holder and all of them I looked at have coolant thru hole. Wiped off several and were marked Bridgeport.Anyway $100 plus shipping.
Please email or call Mark 623 205 4482 or
[email protected]

Attachments

• milo $ sales 004.jpg
    milo $ sales 004.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 169
  • milo $ sales 005.jpg
    milo $ sales 005.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 174
  • milo $ sales 006.jpg
    milo $ sales 006.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 163
If somebody has a BTC (Bridgeport Tool Changer) still running my hat is off to them. It was a dedicated pocket tool changer machine. There was an arm that came out to remove the tool from the spindle. It grabbed the tool between the large and small flanges.

If somebody has a BTC (Bridgeport Tool Changer) still running my hat is off to them. It was a dedicated pocket tool changer machine. There was an arm that came out to remove the tool from the spindle. It grabbed the tool between the large and small flanges.

When were they built? Cincinnati once had a similar flange on 45 taper, I believe it was 70s into early 80s.

OK first off doing these for a friend ,he has been down seizing and moving shop. Stuff is dirty but did not see and rust pitting . These have the pull stud made as part of the holder and all of them I looked at have coolant thru hole. Wiped off several and were marked Bridgeport.Anyway $100 plus shipping.
Please email or call Mark 623 205 4482 or
[email protected]

Hey I thought you sold the corvair....

Back