What's new
What's new

Bridgeport DRO and Thinline Scales- two of each $95 plus ship

lectrician1

Hot Rolled
I have two Bridgeport Textron DROs and two scales. One scale is 41.5" and has a working reader. The other scale is 35.5" and no reader. I plugged the working scale into each of the ports on both DROs and everything seems to be working.

The case on the DRO on the left has a broken part on the bottom left. It Doesn't effect operation only cosmetic

$95 for everything plus shipping

PM me if interested
Payapl ok

Thanks

RichIMG_1781.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1783.jpg
    IMG_1783.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 134
they are 6 pin scales. occasionally they will come up for sale on ebay. But this equipment may be better suited for someone who already has matching scales and needs a back up or replacement readout.

I have two Bridgeport Textron DROs and two scales. One scale is 41.5" and has a working reader. The other scale is 35.5" and no reader. I plugged the working scale into each of the ports on both DROs and everything seems to be working.

The case on the DRO on the left has a broken part on the bottom left. It Doesn't effect operation only cosmetic

$95 for everything plus shipping

PM me if interested
Payapl ok

Thanks

RichView attachment 251293

Assuming you haven't recieved a PM in the meantime, would you be interested in selling one of the readouts? I have 2 working thinline scales, but no box.

What do you think shipping to 90631 (sl cal) for the whole shebang would be?

If you decide to split it up, I'd be interested in one readout and the scales. Seems like an easy way to put a Z scale on a lathe.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

$75 shipping included to California for one of the readouts. the first readout to sell will be the one without the damaged case

one DRO is sold. I still have one left and one working scale

One dro sold. Still have one left and one working scale and one scale without a reader.
Thanks
Rich

sent your dro today via fedex. should be there by the end of the week. your inbox is full and you can't receive pms.
thanks

Thank you!

It arrived yesterday, very well packaged indeed.

The DRO works as advertised, and both Scales still work, which I hoped they would, but you never know, it's been 20+ years since they were ever attached to a DRO

Hey I sent a PM a while ago but never heard back.
I was interested in just the longer scale with the read head if you want to sell that separately.

Thanks,
Josh

Back