What's new
What's new

Bridgeport quill master, APT ES4 multitool set, Box of random mills/taps/stuff

SShep71

Hot Rolled
I have a Bridgeport JA quill master, I got it at auction but it will not fit my quill. There is a broken section right where the "jacking" screw would be. I got it this way, some dumbass probably wasnt't paying attention and.... well here we are. The clamping screw still holds tight, you would just have to use a small screw driver to remove it from your quill. Someone may be able to repair the broken casting by building it back up with weld. Other than the broken piece there is no damage, and the drive shaft spins free. There is a collet included. $100.00 plus 25.00 shipping.

APT ES4 multi tool set. MT3 shank, has use on a few of the blades and both the main tool and the drill bit have had the shank turned down. Minus the one small hex wrench, everything is included. It was part of an auction lot and I do not need it. I am asking 120.00 plus 25.00 for shipping.

A USPS large flat rate box full of randomness, there are some extended reach taps, one big ass spiral tap, some Brubaker and other endmills, I will throw in a handfull of other HSS endmills of various sizes and makes. An unopened container of Eutectic "Eutecto-mask" (I dunno about it, send it to ABOM) and a whole pile of gauges (pin gauges, tapered gauges, thread gauges, and spine gauges) 50.00 plus 25.00 shipping. IMG_20210705_121136141.jpgIMG_20210705_121146768.jpgIMG_20210705_121154177.jpgIMG_20210705_121209726.jpgIMG_20210705_121418844.jpg

This stuff is all sold and shipped.

@eKretz: sorry I didn't notice your message was never responded to until now. That ETM box is empty, there was no holder just the collets and I needed them. I am not sure why that picture got added into the mix, that is what I get for being in a hurry.

This stuff is all sold and shipped.

@eKretz: sorry I didn't notice your message was never responded to until now. That ETM box is empty, there was no holder just the collets and I needed them. I am not sure why that picture got added into the mix, that is what I get for being in a hurry.

No worries, I picked up a MariTool collet chuck. :)

Back