What's new
What's new

Bridgeport Spindle bearings

Froneck

Titanium
I purchase a while ago a complete set of bearings for a BP from that company selling BP parts online, H&W I think. Set includes; Timken made in USA (Fafnir is also on the box) JM207PPRBC4FA52730 ABEC 5 bearing set in the box sealed in plastic bag. Box has what I think is BP or H&W part number 1422 marked on the box. 2 sealed boxes of MRC 110KSZZ bearings one box marked 1558 the other unmarked. ReliaMark made in China Bearing in sealed box 6206 C3, 2 boxes MRC 203SFF bearings marked 1277 and a new recoil spring assembly for the spindle handle in a plastic bag. I'd like to sell them as a set but will separate the recoil spring assembly. All items are new as shipped. I don't have a BP mill (have Cinn. ToolMaster and Gorton MasterMill) purchased them to tune-up a few BPs for a local company. They decided the 5th mill was OK so I still have the bearing set. I liswted these in the Bridgeport forum here but no replies, lowered the price to $325 + shipping. If you don't want the clock spring deduct $25

I Kevin; the bearings are yours! I did, I think, send message, but friend came to door at that time so I'm not sure if it was sent, it wasn't on my screen when I returned. Let me know and I'll send again.
Frank

I Kevin; the bearings are yours! I did, I think, send message, but friend came to door at that time so I'm not sure if it was sent, it wasn't on my screen when I returned. Let me know and I'll send again.
Frank

Hello Frank,

Received both messages, payment and ship to address info sent!
PM the tracking info when you have it.

Thanks!

Kevin

Back