What's new
What's new

Broaches---For Sale Not for the Basement Guy???!

tommy1010

Stainless
I have 2 (two) sets of broaches. Each set has three broaches (A,B,C) These are 15 tooth INVOLUTE. Smallest end diameter to start is 1.400.
You may need a bigger and longer handle on that Harbor Freight arbor press. They are made by DuMont. All are sharp and marked as a set. The original build paper work is not with them. These, as well as all spline broaches made by Dumont, are special order. Both sets make the same spline. Total weight for all six broaches is 50 lbs. Grob makes the splined shafts so you can make the splined hubs for your pet projects? $100.00 plus shipping for the lot. I will separate the two sets if two people show interest and they agree to share. If first guy says he wants both so be it. If a set of three go in a UPS Simple Rate box shipping would be less than $35.00 anywhere in lower 48. 2 sets in a box will exceed weight limit for simple rate. Paypal, check or money order. You choose. PM me and reply to this thread if you would like them. First come first served. I may have some bar stock for a longer arbor press handle if you would want to purchase that. lol Check out the pics. If you have any questions PM me. Thanks.

100_1548.jpg100_1549.jpg100_1547.jpg100_1550.jpg100_1551.jpg

There is a large flat rate priority mail box that will hold all six broaches and cost $21.90 anywhere in the USA + insurance if over $50. The box will need reinforcement and extra tape to hold up to 70 pounds of iron.

Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Board Game Box | USPS.com

When I was looking up boxes just now, I saw that USPS has changed some of their flat rate box sizes. I have some boxes that are not currently listed as available for free on request. and they seem to have at least one size I do not have on hand.

Larry

Back