What's new
What's new

Brown & Sharpe, D B & S, Starrett & Cleveland Drill stand

CWC(4)

Cast Iron
Several more small tools from my shop. Prices do not include shipping.
Payment by check or money orde. Sorry, no paypal

2 19th Century Darling Brown and Sharpe items, a 4" rule marked "D B & S" and a fishtail/thread gauge marked "Darling Brown & Sharpe". Samuel Darling joined the company in 1866 and left in 1892 when his interest was bought out and the company name reverted back to Brown & Sharpe. Some minor pitting and areas of discoloration but overall in good shape.
Original owners name lightly etched to back of rule. $25. for the pair

Starrett No. 25 M & E pocket caliper. This has a 4" range (overall 6" in length) and has English/Imperial on one side and Metric on the other. This is a tougher to find variation of Starrett's no. 25 caliper and is a duplicate so it needs to go. $35.

Neat little Brown & Sharpe #746 "Vest Pocket Speed Indicator" in original box, in fine working condition.
$25.

Vintage Cleveland Twist Drill stand. This drill stand is for a numbered drill set (1-60)
There looks like there is a broken drill or something clogging the hole for the #56 drill, but I imagine with a little effort it would come out. This is a duplicate for me, so it needs to go. $20. PENDING

IMG_8470.jpg
IMG_8468.jpg
IMG_8472.jpg
IMG_8473.jpg
IMG_8476.jpg

I would like to buy:

Vintage Cleveland Twist Drill stand. This drill stand is for a numbered drill set (1-60)
There looks like there is a broken drill or something clogging the hole for the #56 drill, but I imagine with a little effort it would come out. This is a duplicate for me, so it needs to go. $20.

I'll PM regarding.

Thanks

Back