What's new
What's new

Brown & Sharpe Pocket Surf III For Sale

Blough

Aluminum
I have a Brown & Sharpe Pocket Surf III For sale, Everything in the picture is included. I've only used it a hand full of times, now it has been sitting for a while. Batteries were taken out after use of course.

Asking $850 OBO

Thank you,

IMG_4693.jpgIMG_4690.jpgIMG_4691.jpgIMG_4692.jpg

Didn’t you sell me a Starrett level?

I distinctly recall sending you payment, you never did send the level(car issues?)

You did(after 4-5 weeks) refund my money.

In my opinion PM does not need you here selling stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Didn’t you sell me a Starrett level?

I distinctly recall sending you payment, you never did send the level(car issues?)

You did(after 4-5 weeks) refund my money.

In my opinion PM does not need you here selling stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No excuses can change or make up for the fact I dropped the ball on our deal with the Starrett Level, I do not blame you for not wanting to do any business with me as I would feel the same way if the roles were reversed.

All I can offer beyond that is my apology for the screw up.

That being said I have no intention of repeating that hassle and plan on upholding my end of any future deal made.

Real price is $776.50 plus paypal fees ($23.50).
Additional terms can be discussed with anyone interested in this.

No excuses can change or make up for the fact I dropped the ball on our deal with the Starrett Level, I do not blame you for not wanting to do any business with me as I would feel the same way if the roles were reversed.

That being said I have no intention of repeating that hassle and plan on upholding my end of any future deal made.

I appreciate the honesty

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Id argue the condition is a bit worse than mine. It is also missing the probe cover and doesn't come with an extra probe.

Open to offers.

it may be against PayPal's policy (and the policy of credit card companies) to pass on the transaction fee to the buyer. Typically, merchants may not charge a fee or surcharge to the buyer for accepting PayPal payment methods and/or credit card payments.

I likely worded this wrong, I was trying to explain that the payment will be for goods and services and explain that I was eating the fees for the buyer protection.

I wasnt trying to indicate that I was going to charge extra on top of the price of the item.

Im sorry if I caused confusion

Back