What's new
What's new

Carbide Burrs--Lots of Burrs--FOR SALE

tommy1010

Stainless
This group of carbide burrs will fit right into the consumable cabinet of a busy fab shop. They are all 1/4 shank. Double cut. Many different shapes and sizes. 12 pounds in weight! The burrs that look the fattest are in the $40-$50 range--each! Even the smallest and plainest ones are more than $10 each. There are 160 (one hundred sixty) all new burrs for sale as one lot. At this point I do not want to separate them into smaller groups. $800.00 shipped!! That is $5.00 per burr!!!! Think I am out of whack on the price? Do a little research. I know it is a lot of burrs but a fab shop uses this stuff all the time and is a significant expense at todays prices. Owners of fab shops know what this stuff costs. Here is a chance to save a lot of money if you use these shapes and sizes. Paypal, check or money order. You choose. PM me and reply to this thread if you want them. Pm me if you have any questions. Look at the pics and do your homework. A deal like this comes along only once in a great while. There are 6 inverted cones that are not wax dipped. That is the way they were bought. They are unused.
Yes that is my wifes dining room table. She was not home when the pics were taken!

100_1553.jpg100_1552.jpg100_1554.jpg100_1555.jpg100_1556.jpg

After receiving a few e-mails about the unwritten rules of forum selling I will offer the carbide burrs as per piece but with a minimum of 20 pieces. I will attempt to put in a varied assortment. They are $5.00 each minimum 20 pieces!! You can ask for 25,30, 40, etc. It takes time to mail this stuff and even though I am retired there seems to be less time to do this. To sweeten the deal I will also cover the shipping since it will be in small Flat Rate boxes. First come first served. Paypal, check or money order. Reply to this thread and PM me if you want any. I cannot believe the talent that exists on this forum in the way of marketing directors. PM me if you have any questions.

Curious what the unwritten rules are??...

I general, $800 might limit the pool of buyers considerably. I guess maybe there could be those who complain, wishing to get in on good deal, but not the capacity or need to make the whole deal happen.

I got mine yesterday. Very nice assortment of top-quality burrs. Thank you! Probably worth five times what I paid. Carefully packed and promptly shipped. A good deal.

Denis

Back