What's new
What's new

Carbide endmills 1/4" and 3/8"

Bluechipx

Hot Rolled
I bought a large quantity of endmills from a major company for what they said was scrap. Before seeing them I figured I could find some use for the carbide and I could always sell them again for scrap. I was surprised to see that many were hard to tell from new. I paid a laid off mold maker to sort them through with a magnifier into three piles-flawless-very slight visible-damage-un-usable. I am selling the flawless 1/4" four flute solid carbide for $1 ea, either flat or ball end. The 3/8" are also four flute but only flat end for $2 ea. The post office is out of small flat rate boxes for now and I think I can put them (if not too many) in a flat rate envelope. Figure shipping at $7. Please respond to my email address ([email protected]) I have only used paypay for buying, never selling so I'm not familiar with how that works, but maybe we can try it. If you email with your needs and shipping address, I won't wait to receive it before I send them to you until I get stung a time or two. I guess a guaranteed payment should be done for larger amounts. I'll throw some extra carbide into everyone's order, sharp, but slightly oddball stuff, like burrs or something.

Interested in some 1/4", but can you say how you'll protect them during shipping? Something needs to be done to prevent edge contact, like wrapping each in a layer of paper a turn or two, then taping them to some cardboard so they can't move.

Also, are these bare, or coated? Stub or the typical 3/4" cutting length?

Thanks!

Interested in some 1/4", but can you say how you'll protect them during shipping? Something needs to be done to prevent edge contact, like wrapping each in a layer of paper a turn or two, then taping them to some cardboard so they can't move.
or simply get a $50 heat sealer.

Attachments

• GEDC0291.jpg
    GEDC0291.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 277
  • GEDC0289.jpg
    GEDC0289.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 233
Email on its way.
Same question as above re protection. will u ship them loose or wrapped individually?

I bought a large quantity of endmills from a major company for what they said was scrap. Before seeing them I figured I could find some use for the carbide and I could always sell them again for scrap. I was surprised to see that many were hard to tell from new. I paid a laid off mold maker to sort them through with a magnifier into three piles-flawless-very slight visible-damage-un-usable. I am selling the flawless 1/4" four flute solid carbide for $1 ea, either flat or ball end. The 3/8" are also four flute but only flat end for $2 ea. The post office is out of small flat rate boxes for now and I think I can put them (if not too many) in a flat rate envelope. Figure shipping at $7. Please respond to my email address ([email protected]) I have only used paypay for buying, never selling so I'm not familiar with how that works, but maybe we can try it. If you email with your needs and shipping address, I won't wait to receive it before I send them to you until I get stung a time or two. I guess a guaranteed payment should be done for larger amounts. I'll throw some extra carbide into everyone's order, sharp, but slightly oddball stuff, like burrs or something.

email sent,
thank you

Bluechipx, I've tried 3 times to email your address at comcast.net to buy a batch of both sizes, but each time my message has bounced. Do you have another address I can use?

Perhaps you could PM me on this site with the address.
Thanks,
.. Gregg

Back