What's new
What's new

Cast Iron Surface Plate 18" x 24" Good scraping with cover excellent condition

indianamoon

Aluminum
Cast Iron Surface Plate 18" x 24" Good scraping with cover excellent condition

Machine shop is closed and everything is being sold, please e-mail for wants and needs.

Offered for sale is the cast iron surface plate that was used on our plunge EDM department. I preferred cast iron over granite due to the oil.

This plate is in great condition. $235

Was always covered with the masonite cover when not in use, and because of the edm oil, there is no rust.

This plate had been scraped just prior to my acquiring it and the usage was extremely light, and or course it was never subjected to grinding grit.

The Lyons cabinet with casters under the surface plate will be available to the buyer at additional cost if wanted.

Local pickup is preferred, but if need be I can price skidding and shipping, Have not weighed it and there is a possibility that it could go UPS

DSCN1384.jpgDSCN1388.jpgDSCN1386.jpg

In my opinion that's a fair price from the OP assuming it prints nicely off a good reference. Having spent a fair amount of time rescraping worn slightly smaller plates I would ask what is a guy's time worth?

Lucky7

Downhill both ways?

Kinda the opposite of what I tell the kids walking to school was like the early 1970's... And that was when winter was real thing. :ill:

L7

Back