What's new
What's new

CAT 50 Tool Holders and Tooling

cjhnson

Plastic
Hello all,

Hopefully the images attached, I have a large lot of CAT50 holders and tooling for sale. I don't know what a fair price is to be honest, I look online and it varies from $30 - $150 each. Some of the tooling I imagine has to be worth more than the holders.

These recently came into my possession and I would like to sell them, if anyone has any interest or suggestions please let me know.

Thank you very much.
There is a couple more not really shown, they in the holder/indexer at the top of one of the images.

IMG_20200208_230333_01.jpgView attachment 27811820200102_100639.jpg20200102_100428.jpg20200102_100052.jpg

Only worth something to the right person. If I were you, sell it on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks. I will have to try that.
I do see CAT 50 tooling selling on eBay, but it's sporadic.

My machine is nmtb50. Same taper but with a 1" 8tpi draw bar. Can the face Mills be removed from the holders and if so, what are the arbor sizes? I may be interested in some of the face Mills and maybe the indexer if you can figure out and explain how it works.

I think that CAT50 and NMTB50 are the same except the dogs are a different length. I shortened one of the dogs on my K&T 2K so that I can use either of the styles.

My machine is nmtb50. Same taper but with a 1" 8tpi draw bar. Can the face Mills be removed from the holders and if so, what are the arbor sizes? I may be interested in some of the face Mills and maybe the indexer if you can figure out and explain how it works.

Yes, they can be removed. Are you interested in all of the tooling or only the face mills?
I will send you a PM as well.

Back