What's new
What's new

Chamfer Check 90 - 127° Angle check

Rogue_Machinist

Hot Rolled
This is the second Chamfer Check tool I have. This one is listed as a Ral Mikes #074-71 Model. Again dial moves smooth even measuring tip moves smooth. Asking $75 but negotiable. Paypal Only please.
20211018_185946.jpg

20211018_185940.jpg

Can you verify that it sets to the SET TO number stamped on the back of the gage? Just press the plunger all the way against a surface plate to take the reading. If the actual reading can be set as stamped, I'll be interested.

A couple of close-up photos of the dial and the back of the tool would be appreciated.

Thx.
Mike

Here you go. And just for shits and giggles I pressed the plunger all the way down on a tempered glass table as im not near my shop. And it reads .000" and youll see the sticker says set to .025

20211018_212307.jpg
20211018_212345.jpg

Thank you for the pictures.

Does the dial (bezel) rotate smoothly to allow you to set the needle against .025" value when pressed on a flat surface?

Please also make sure that the small dial handle corresponds to .025 value. In other words, you say it's at zero when pressed against glass now. Are BOTH dials at zero? Don't ask me why I want you to re-check it.:)

The small dial handle is next to zero when pressed against the glass table, right?

If so, please PM me your Paypal ID.

Thx.

Mike

Back