What's new
What's new

Cincinnati bigford 21" upright drill press for sale

promaster

Plastic
I have a really nice 21" cincinnati super service drill press i dont have room for ( bought radial) i went thru this machine 4 yrs ago and put lower spindle bearing it everything works great really quit gearbox and spindle 1500 in Mi Lansing area 100_1268.jpg100_1318 (1).jpg

Nice machine. I bought a 25" Cleerman last summer and have about .006" runout on the spindle so i also need to change out the spindle bearings. While i know these are two different machines, i suspect they have much in common regarding their basic architecture. How painful was the spindle bearing replacement? Did it take you hours or days to complete? whay kind of runout were you seeing prior to replacement and after?

Cleerman drill press

Nice machine. I bought a 25" Cleerman last summer and have about .006" runout on the spindle so i also need to change out the spindle bearings. While i know these are two different machines, i suspect they have much in common regarding their basic architecture. How painful was the spindle bearing replacement? Did it take you hours or days to complete? whay kind of runout were you seeing prior to replacement and after?

Thats funny i also have a cleerman I went thru mine last winter a replaced bearings and tried to get the gear and spindle noise down ! Did get better not not like the super quiet bigford lol the reason iam selling the bigford is the much bigger table and 25 " on the cleerman . Your ? about time I completely take everything appart clean (sandblast) if possible and replace or repair anything thats badly worn 6 to 8 wks lol retired so i take my time

Hello there.

Nice looking machine. You might want to ask an admin to move this post to the machinery for sale forum.

You might get more exposure there.

Regards,
Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Back