What's new
What's new

Cincinnati sabre750 vmc electronics

sks72107

Plastic
I'm gutting the electronics on a Cincinnati sabre 750 vmc. I'm doing a retrofit to a newer control, but hoping the current electronics will help keep someone elses alive....all drives, servos, power supply, controller, must go. Only electrical parts not on the chopping block are the transformers, spindle motor, and spindle drive. For the record I have never seen this machine under power, but previous owner said everything worked(don't they all). So prices definitely reflect this. If the parts don't work, I'll gladly refund you but will also require MY original part to be shipped back. It's the 850sx controller with cincy/gold line servos and the bds4 drives. I'm not out to make much money, just trying to unload these parts I'll never use. I'm not expecting anything like the prices of stuff on ebay. Basically shoot me an offer. Located in indiana, PayPal accepted/preferred.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lots of electrical parts left. I need to get rid of this stuff. It all goes to the recycler in about 30 days. I hate to scrap this stuff, but its gotta go. Again, I'm keeping the iron and spindle associated parts, I'm just getting rid of the electronics. Basically pay shipping and a couple bucks for my time and it's yours.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back