What's new
What's new

Closing Up Machine Shop Selling Everything Cheap!

Bedellx

Plastic
So I'm closing up my Machine Shop, I have been listing everything on EBay as auctions all starting at $1.00 with no reserve, I'm just looking to get rid of everything to clean out the shop and maybe get a little money back. I have already have sold many things for the minimum bid of $1.00. I'm talking carbide/HSS drills and end mills, vises, and machine tooling that cost me thousands on thousands selling for $1.00. HAHA so I figured maybe I should post on here to spread the word to more Machinists that actually know what this stuff is worth and maybe I might get more then the minimum bids on this stuff. Below is the link to my EBay page to check out.

I also have 2 older Kurt Vises, and a larger rotary turn table in good working condition that is not listed on EBay due to their size, I would be able to email pictures of those for anyone interested.

xbedellx | eBay

Each tools cutting edges are wrapped with a No-Residue tape to protect them and then also each tool gets wrapped with packaging paper. When placed in the shipping box they are also padded with packaging paper as tight as possible to prevent any moving around in the box so no cutting edges can get damaged.

So I'm closing up my Machine Shop, I have been listing everything on EBay as auctions all starting at $1.00 with no reserve, I'm just looking to get rid of everything to clean out the shop and maybe get a little money back. I have already have sold many things for the minimum bid of $1.00. I'm talking carbide/HSS drills and end mills, vises, and machine tooling that cost me thousands on thousands selling for $1.00. HAHA so I figured maybe I should post on here to spread the word to more Machinists that actually know what this stuff is worth and maybe I might get more then the minimum bids on this stuff. Below is the link to my EBay page to check out.

I also have 2 older Kurt Vises, and a larger rotary turn table in good working condition that is not listed on EBay due to their size, I would be able to email pictures of those for anyone interested.

xbedellx | eBay

I am interested in the Kurt Vises and possibly the rotary. Can you send me pics -
[email protected] Also, I am interested in that lot of CAT 40 toolholders if you have a buy it now in mind. I might be interested in some of the drills too. I will take a look at your listings when I get a chance. Thanks, Joe Miranda

I just now read the sticky on posting for this site. Since I have just only discovered this site, I do plan on "Participating" on other areas of this site. It won't be right now this minute but it will be when I discover a post or area I am able to participate in. There seems to be tons of great information here and I plan on taking the time to check out more when I have the time.

Seems clear, selling stuff on ebay and separately selling a rotary table.

Yep, just wanted to be sure. Seeing that this was his first post I wasn't sure if he was aware of how PM's sale section worked and if there was any wiggle room in his approach that better fits PM's members.

Doesn't bother me that you are selling stuff..If I needed end mills I think A buck each is a bargain...
if I was still sharpening I could make money with that price. I would just cut off ends (if dull) and do ends..

Machinery is all sold, I have been getting rid of this stuff since last June, I just now found this site and probably should have looked this place up before I started selling everything.

So where is the machinery that all this tooling goes in?

I see your picture is a Csip, I actually sold a ton of tooling that went to a large cip jig bore, I had about 100 boring heads and tooling sets that went with it and only got a few bucks each. I looked some of the stuff up and they should have sold for 90% more then what I got out of them.

Back