What's new
What's new

Compac test indicator for sale $45

CBlair

Diamond
I have a older Compac test indicator in nearly new condition for sale. It is a model P 51 I bought this with a lot of other indicators years ago. I never use this one as I prefer a B&S Tesa indicator. It is metric but it is built like a tank. It appears to be in perfect working condition and with the original box but the box hinge is broken. There is original paperwork in the box but no accessories. Resolution on this indicator is 0.01mm.

This is a very fine indicator but I understand from Long Island Indicator that this model was not as popular so it was only offered for a short time and there are no real parts available for it. Just be sure you dont destroy it when using it and it should still last a lifetime.

It is located in Lawrenceville Georgia and I only ship UPS. I do charge a little for packaging but I do a very good job of it. I will offer a shipping quote once I have a shipping address to ship it to.

Price is $45 and that may be negotiable after a week or so. Feel free to ask me any questions you like.

Charles Blair

Attachments

• compac 1.jpg
    compac 1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 158
  • compac 2.jpg
    compac 2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 147
  • compac 3.jpg
    compac 3.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 144

Back