What's new
What's new

Darex M Series Drill Sharpener, Three Chucks, For Sale

Question Boy

Stainless
This has the point splitter fixture on the right side so I think that makes it the M5 model. Three chucks, which I believe covers drill sizes 1/16" to 3/4". The smallest chuck has a couple wheel strikes on the nose, nothing serious.

$500, buyer pays actual shipping. Checks or MO preferred.

QB

Attachments

• DSCF8277.jpg
    DSCF8277.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 410
  • DSCF8278.jpg
    DSCF8278.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 334
  • DSCF8279.jpg
    DSCF8279.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 290
Ah, I just saw where you said interested, not you’ll take it. But if y’all have worked out something then I guess so. If not I still want it.

Sorry for not being clear enough, I think of these threads as similar to being in a store, or even a swap meet.
Think of it as I am standing at the counter holding the item and asking the clerk some questions about it. So until I am done looking at it or buy it, I like to think I have claim to it. ;)

Hahaha, I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been at a gun show / swap meet when someone else is handling / dickering over an item I want. I hold cash in my hand and say I’ll take it. 99% of the time they snatch it out of their hand and hand it to me. One dealer told a rather upset dude, cash talks bullshit walks. Lol Either way looks like he’s gonna have it sold.

Sorry for not being clear enough, I think of these threads as similar to being in a store, or even a swap meet.
Think of it as I am standing at the counter holding the item and asking the clerk some questions about it. So until I am done looking at it or buy it, I like to think I have claim to it. ;)

It's not really what you think, it's what the sellor thinks.

Although in principle I agree.

Darex sharpener showed up today, looks very good and the box was in great shape.
Question Boy did a super job of packing and I would think this would have survived the "drop it off the roof" test but thankfully it didnt get tested.
Anyone who buys from him can be sure the items will be very well packed.
Thanks Again Q.B.

Back