What's new
What's new

Delrin/Acetal in 3/4 inch sticks for sale

mark90001

Plastic
Delrin.jpg

I over ran a custom run of 3/4 Inch Delrin/Acetal I would like to try and liquidate
$4.00 per foot plus shipping

Colors Are:

Purple marbled

Blue

Pink

Red

A priority envelope I can only get 11 inch sticks to fit. The shipping for the envelope is $6.95
I can ship the 12 inch sticks in a flat rate medium box for $12.80
Let me know what you would prefer.
Thank you,
Mark

A priority envelope I can only get 11 inch sticks to fit. The shipping for the envelope is $6.95
Thank you,
Mark

11" sticks will work for me unless padded envelope workaround allows longer pieces to be shipped at the same shipping cost.

Thank you,
Mark[/QUOTE
Your total cost with shipping for 8 eleven inch sticks in a priority envelope is $36.28
Paypal account is [email protected]
Once payment is received I will send you a tracking number.
Thank you,
Mark

That is a good price, too bad my customers only want white or black.

Did you get my message on price, and payment?

Nope. Please try the e-mail option.

P.S. John's note seems to be correct based on what's written on the USPS site. But if it's too much trouble for you to get the legal size ones, use those shorter ones.

P.P.S. John, may I ask you to send me a PM just to test the connection? It's strange that Mark's messages don't go through.

Strangely enough, I didn't receive any e-mail or PM, but there was an e-mail in the Junk folder confirming that a PM had been sent to me. So I was able to read its content. Must be something in connection with me being out of country now. Interesting...

Anyway, I've just paid through Paypal. Please send the package to the address provided there.

Thanks Mark. Sorry for the headache.

Mike

P.S. Thank you, John. Your test PM went through just fine.

Back