What's new
What's new

Delrin black rounds, white flats

SShep71

Hot Rolled
I have some Delrin material up for grabs, The black Delrin are machined parts for Amada, the white Delrin blocks are just saw cuts. I have over 300 of the black rounds, and I have just over 60 of the white blocks. There is an original print for the black rounds giving specific shape, but the rounds are 3.25 OD, 1.847 ID, and 1.381 thick. The white blocks are 51mm x 51mm x 171mm. I am asking 3.00 for each white block, and 2.00 for each black round, plus shipping. I will load up as many as I can into a flat rate box for anyone interested. Shipping on an individual is 10.00 for a flat rate envelope, the more you buy the better the price.

IMG_20200210_005402659.jpgIMG_20200210_005343343.jpgIMG_20200210_005332104.jpgIMG_20200210_005248400.jpgDelrin rounds.jpg

I will get one of each size flat rate box and figure out how many of each will fit in each size box. I will post the results up tomorrow.

I stuffed some boxes today to see what will fit.

The white delrin blocks, (4) per envelope, (10) per medium flat rate box, (14 per large flat rate box)

Black rounds: (12) per envelope, (32) per medium box, and (48) per large flat rate box.

There is a lot of the delrin left, both white blocks, and black rounds.The white bars are going really quick. I cleared off another shelf and found another box of the white bars, it is just about a hundred of this size.

All the white Delrin blocks are gone for now, I had enough to get everyone's order accounted for that I had communicated with. In the next week I will pull more boxes off the shelf and see if there is anything else packed up. I think I have another size of white block, I do have a bunch of the black rounds left if anyone is interested make me an offer on the rounds, I want this stuff to go away but would hate to just toss it out. Next on my list of stuff to go through is a bunch of stock that is left over and just sitting, some short pieces <12" and some full lengths that will most likely be cut down. Lots of 17-4, 12L14, A2, D2, S7, etc. Ill make another posting when I get there.

Back