What's new
What's new

Delta Rockwell 11x36 metal lathe Parts Wanted!!!

bradp

Plastic
I need a few parts mainly gears from inside qcgb and apron. From the apron i need the threding dial gear and the gear thats on the hand wheel. I need one of the bronze gears in the qcgb and also 2 steel gears. Also a compound, mine is damaged. Below are a few pictures of what i need.
20200307_172059.jpg
20200307_171940.jpg
20200307_171912.jpg
20200307_171905.jpg

I need a few parts mainly gears from inside qcgb and apron. From the apron i need the threding dial gear and the gear thats on the hand wheel. I need one of the bronze gears in the qcgb and also 2 steel gears. Also a compound, mine is damaged. Below are a few pictures of what i need.
View attachment 281154
View attachment 281155
View attachment 281156
View attachment 281157

Lots of "orphaned" old light-duty lathes are worn. Not all are also damaged. Your one might not be, or not all that badly.

First? Clean the crap off.

THEN see how many bustid teeth you have. You might just have to clean it up and run what yah got.

A vintage Cadillac series 90 it was never, so MAKING the parts hiding in a raw hunk of CI, Bronze, or steel will be uneconomic. Very.

Brad, are you the guy from the 6mmbr site? Have you tried any of the Yahoo Rockwell sites? Also try Lost creek machinery. Good advice from above, clean it up some and you'll have a better idea if there is more or less wrong.Jim

No jmm03, i am not on the 6mmbr site. Yes this gear box is filthy, i already started taking it apart. I already cleaned the outboard gears and cleaned the apron. These are just the parts i seen right off the bat that need replaced, the rest look good but i wont know for sure until i disassemble it.

No jmm03, i am not on the 6mmbr site. Yes this gear box is filthy, i already started taking it apart. I already cleaned the outboard gears and cleaned the apron. These are just the parts i seen right off the bat that need replaced, the rest look good but i wont know for sure until i disassemble it.
6mmbr is also known as accurateshooter.

Back