What's new
What's new

Dorian 50da qctp

Andy_paul

Cast Iron
Looks to be in excellent condition. Not much info online about these.
This uses a hex to remove the tool holder. I do not have the stud or nut.

Attachments

• 20180622_224418.jpg
    20180622_224418.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 182
Looks to be in excellent condition. Not much info online about these.
This uses a hex to remove the tool holder. I do not have the stud or nut.

Looks like something you bought just to resell. With nothing but the block I think your price is pretty optimistic...

Looks like something you bought just to resell. With nothing but the block I think your price is pretty optimistic...

And your point is? It's surplus and someone may have a use for it.
I've participated on the forum for many years and I have never seen such a pointless comment. I don't buy and peddle junk for a profit. All items listed are from my shop and have acuumulated over time. Why would how I acquire it change the value of it?

It's virtually unused, and a fraction of the price of a new one. A bolt could be made up in a couple of hours. If you are not interested or don't want to make an offer, pound sand and move on.

There are many many members here that I have sold items to. I am sure they would stand up and vouch for the fact that they get what they paid for with excellent packing, tracking, and communications I might add.

There are a great number of very similar comments on this forum, I am surprised you have missed them.

I'll offer $50.

CarlBoyd

That's a little too cheap! How about the community here can come up with what you think a reasonable price would be.I will sell it at a price that won't offend trolls or Canadians.

That's a little too cheap! How about the community here can come up with what you think a reasonable price would be.I will sell it at a price that won't offend trolls or Canadians.
It is an oddball, needing to operated with an allen wrench, chips will end up in the socket for the allen needing to be blown out before tool change is done, The time to make the missing handle, shaft, washers and tee slot plate will take a fair amount of time, probably more money making all the parts if done at shop rate than a new one would cost.
Put it on ebay for $50 opening bid and see what happens, I think you might get the one opening bid and no others. Set a $300 reserve if you just can not part with it for less.

Back