Dorian 50da qctp
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Dorian 50da qctp

    Looks to be in excellent condition. Not much info online about these.
    This uses a hex to remove the tool holder. I do not have the stud or nut.
    300.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20180622_224418.jpg  

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default

    Still waiting for a home. Offers?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Langley, B.C.
    Posts
    1,718
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    358
    Likes (Received)
    1007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_paul View Post
    Looks to be in excellent condition. Not much info online about these.
    This uses a hex to remove the tool holder. I do not have the stud or nut.
    300.
    Looks like something you bought just to resell. With nothing but the block I think your price is pretty optimistic...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LKeithR View Post
    Looks like something you bought just to resell. With nothing but the block I think your price is pretty optimistic...
    And your point is? It's surplus and someone may have a use for it.
    I've participated on the forum for many years and I have never seen such a pointless comment. I don't buy and peddle junk for a profit. All items listed are from my shop and have acuumulated over time. Why would how I acquire it change the value of it?

    It's virtually unused, and a fraction of the price of a new one. A bolt could be made up in a couple of hours. If you are not interested or don't want to make an offer, pound sand and move on.

    There are many many members here that I have sold items to. I am sure they would stand up and vouch for the fact that they get what they paid for with excellent packing, tracking, and communications I might add.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    775
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    90
    Likes (Received)
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_paul View Post
    I've participated on the forum for many years and I have never seen such a pointless comment.
    There are a great number of very similar comments on this forum, I am surprised you have missed them.

    I'll offer $50.

    CarlBoyd

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    363
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlBoyd View Post
    There are a great number of very similar comments on this forum, I am surprised you have missed them.

    I'll offer $50.

    CarlBoyd
    That's a little too cheap! How about the community here can come up with what you think a reasonable price would be.I will sell it at a price that won't offend trolls or Canadians.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    California, Central Coast
    Posts
    3,965
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    2217
    Likes (Received)
    1567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy_paul View Post
    That's a little too cheap! How about the community here can come up with what you think a reasonable price would be.I will sell it at a price that won't offend trolls or Canadians.
    It is an oddball, needing to operated with an allen wrench, chips will end up in the socket for the allen needing to be blown out before tool change is done, The time to make the missing handle, shaft, washers and tee slot plate will take a fair amount of time, probably more money making all the parts if done at shop rate than a new one would cost.
    Put it on ebay for $50 opening bid and see what happens, I think you might get the one opening bid and no others. Set a $300 reserve if you just can not part with it for less.


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •