What's new
What's new

Enco 25% off discount coupon

I don't know if it was okay or not, but I sure found it a useful post. Your mentioning AXA made me desirous for a BXA tool post for my lathe. Along with a bunch of other stuff it arrived yesterday. When it arrived, I realized I needed a larger set of turning tools, and etc. About the same time the UPS truck left, presto!, there was a 20% off with free shipping discount code off anything in my email in box. So I ordered more goodies. Overall I saved over $400. BTW, the 25% and 20% applies to the price of sale items so the discounts add up. And when the code says everything, it appears to mean everything. The only catch is the minimum purchase requirement.

The great thing is that it worked on already discounted items as well. I was purchasing some stub length drill bits that were already discounted, and by the time I was done I got them for less than half price and free shipping.

This ones still good for tonight...

20% off* plus free UPS ground shipping* on all orders!
Enter Promo Codes: APRDS and APRFF | Offer Ends 4/21/16 at 11pm ET

Glad some of you were able to benefit.

Another AXA holder bargain I picked up is a brand new Aloris AXA 8 threading holder with the P10 (HSS) blade, for $81, delivered. eBay seller still had a couple more. Just search AXA 8.

Back