What's new
What's new

Excess meter parts

I would be interested in finishing it but how much to ship to Canada. Someone on your side of the border should snap this up!

What do you want for it ? I could be interested in it if Canada falls through . Fit in a flat rate box ?
thanks
animal

Animal can have it as I have lots of other meters I can use in it's place. Should fit easily in a smallish flat rate box.

What do you want for it ? I could be interested in it if Canada falls through . Fit in a flat rate box ?
thanks
animal

Animal: You can have it for the postage. We are getting quite a bit of weather tonite, two weather fronts are supposed to dunp a bunch of snow on us, in the next few days, so I check what size box we will need. Will let you know as soon as I can.
JH

Now that that is settled, anybody want a new some time around 1950, store-bought, not "kit", RCA VoltOhmist VTVM?

OEM probe cable insulation is cracked and leaky - not hard to replace - but it otherwise was in good working order last time I calibrated it, perhaps 30 or 40 years ago?

Plugs into the wall, so will surely be overdue for a PSU filter cap and a new power cord as well.

Sorta "incumbent" on card-carrying packrats to onpass such "treasures" to each successive generation of younger packrats ain't it?

:D

Back