What's new
What's new

F/S Lectroetch V-45A GMK-Plus Deep Etching/Engraving Machine

CS223

Cast Iron
This is the Lectroetch V-45A GMK kit $1249 with the addition of the storage/work center case $249, The DEP 26 Deep Etch Hand Pad $32, solutions 112A for ferrous steel and LNC3 for stainless steel, inconel, & cleaner ($27). It includes a grid marking stencil which is used in conjunction with the roller electrode for sheet metal pressed or formed parts to measure and monitor deformation. The DEP26 Hand Pad is used for all other marking or deep engraving.

This machine easily exceeds .010" in depth and is ideal for marking caliber, logos and other information on barrels, knives or any other metal parts. Or you can make stain style marks without removing metal on tools etc. The case is set up with a ground pad in the lid so that you can use it as a work station for smaller part marking. All manuals and documents are included. There are a number of options for stencils. You can order custom stencils from Lectroetch directly or purchase a simple screen printing kit to make your own stencils, I believe there may be a silk screen kit for it that I will include if found. In addition you can purchase a hobby vinyl cutter like the Cricut to make inexpensive stencil masks to apply directly to the parts to be etched. The unit was at most tested for function but never put into production.

This unit is a beast and will require substantial packaging to ship safely, possible in more than one box. Estimated weight is somewhere around 75#'s. I will weigh it as it is and update accordingly. Shipping and handling will be based on the users zip code from Florida.

IMG_4992.jpg
IMG_4993.jpg
IMG_4994.jpg

$500 plus actual shipping.

Back