What's new
What's new

American Rotary "10 hp HD/CNC" RPC for sale

rklopp

Diamond
$250 with local pickup. I bought this unit in 2006 to run a Deckel FP2NC. It did that job well, but I recently upgraded to a PhasePerfect. The RPC is a "10-hp HD/CNC Soft Start Model." I figure it has a few hundred hours on it. It has always run flawlessly. There are four open knockouts on the bottom of the control box. Even though it is designated the 10-hp model, American recommends using it on maximum 5-hp CNCs. At ~168 lbs, the weight is beyond UPS and FedEx, and I don't want to mess with packing it for shipping. I can email photos of it running my Deckel CNC and plug-reversing my Aciera F5 mill (3 hp spindle motor). PM me if interested. Thank you!
RPC American Rotary 1.jpgRPC American Rotary 2.jpgRPC American Rotary 3.jpgRPC American Rotary 6.jpgRPC American Rotary 5.jpg

$250 with local pickup. I bought this unit in 2006 to run a Deckel FP2NC. It did that job well, but I recently upgraded to a PhasePerfect. The RPC is a "10-hp HD/CNC Soft Start Model." I figure it has a few hundred hours on it. It has always run flawlessly. There are four open knockouts on the bottom of the control box. Even though it is designated the 10-hp model, American recommends using it on maximum 5-hp CNCs. At ~168 lbs, the weight is beyond UPS and FedEx, and I don't want to mess with packing it for shipping. I can email photos of it running my Deckel CNC and plug-reversing my Aciera F5 mill (3 hp spindle motor). PM me if interested. Thank you!
View attachment 228015View attachment 228016View attachment 228017View attachment 228018View attachment 228019

That is a smoking good deal! I have the same one except 20 hp and it has been flawless.

Same here. I have an American Rotary 20hp as well. Awesome piece of equipment! Have it up on a shelf with a remote switch. Hardly hear it running.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shipping something like that is easy, throw it on a pallet and band it down. Of course shipping will add an easy $200 to the price, but still cheaper than UPS or Fedex, and they want it packed in a box.

Adding my endorsement also. I have a 20hp from them and it has been running for 6 years now flawlessly and I have run a lot of heavy loads on it. People still can't believe how quiet it is.

I ordered a 75hp to run my new CNC's a few months ago and they answered every question I had on multiple phone calls as I compared solutions. They didn't get sick of me or blow me off. I had some concerns as to expand-ability and whether I could chain them or what was the best way to configure things and they sat there and helped me through all of it. This was all pre sale.

I should have guessed they would though. When I installed my first one 6 years ago I had an issue on a Sunday night because I had bought it used and wasn't sure how to hook some things up. Well it said 24/7 support so I called. Someone actually answered. The guy excused himself from the table, he was apparently at dinner, and helped me out. I felt bad about that but he said it was no problem. He even emailed me pictures the next day from work where they were building them to show how they wired the panel internals to fix all the things in mine that were disconnected. Very happy with them.

Can't wait to see how the 75hp one works. (June 8, PG&E finally upgrades my service so I can use it, only took them 14 months, yay monopolies :angry:.)

Back