What's new
What's new

Free 1939 sundstrand drive from 10ee

JPD

Aluminum
It works, not great but it’s all there. Could be some useful parts. Not the tank or motor, just the drive. It’s In a crate, and is free for the cost of shipping, which you can arrange and I can drop off. Or free pickup near Providence, RI. I listed this before and had some interest, but nobody bit. If I don’t hear any interest in the next week it’s going to scrap.

Sundstrand

It works, not great but it’s all there. Could be some useful parts. Not the tank or motor, just the drive. It’s In a crate, and is free for the cost of shipping, which you can arrange and I can drop off. Or free pickup near Providence, RI. I listed this before and had some interest, but nobody bit. If I don’t hear any interest in the next week it’s going to scrap.

JP
I’ve thought about it and I will take the Sundstrand. I see your ad on the 24th. Do you remember if the pump worked well?
I have some 5C collets and carbide cutters to trade. I’ll get you the collet sizes and photos of the cutters. I’ll send them on Weds., after I get to storage.
How should we handle the shipping? Do you know the weight?

Thanks

Jim

Back