What's new
What's new

FREE Cushman 3/4 inch drill chuck

Cole4406

Plastic
Preface: I am fairly new to the whole machining scene. I purchased this chuck on eBay just over month ago. Hadn't tried it until a couple weeks ago. Long story short it does not hold straight. It is not the Arbor or the body, the jaws either need to be replaced or reground. The cost of shipping to return it is not economical. I'm sure a quick regrind would make it a sweet chuck again, I just don't have the time or desire to set up the tools to regrind it.

Please see this article for pics, I have disassembled and cleaned the entire chuck since this article. Cushman Drill Chuck 3/4" Capacity Morse Taper #3 MT3 3MT Shank Used in Good Cond | eBay

Pay me the 25 bucks it takes to ship it to you and its yours. I won't make anything on it... If nobody wants it its going in the trash, i would rather junk it then spend money sending it back to the seller so they can re-sell it for profit.

Please email me:
[email protected]

Despite my best efforts, I can not shove it into a small flat rate box, i didn't think about medium though, that has to be cheaper then the 22.95 for my own box! As far as ebay, I can only get a return without shipping compensation as it is outside of the return window. I guess I could open a claim with ebay, but if someone here wants it I would rather give it to them.

Padded flat rate envelope would be cheapest way to ship. Bulged flat rate box will probably not fly. USPS can be Nazi's about bulged packaging. Luckily they have many options.

Back