What's new
What's new

Free! Greenerd 3-Ton Racheting Arbor Press Parts

morsetaper2

Diamond
Bought a Greenerd 30R (3 ton) arbor press many years ago. It had fallen over and broke a few of its castings. I made an offer for the Greenerd stand it was sitting on. And the busted up press came with it. These are pieces leftover years later. Free to a good home, you pay shipping or come pick them up.

Parts list for determining fitment over the line of Greenerd 3 ton presses provided. Should fit all Greenerd 3 ton rated presses:

These parts are intact and unbroken, (#10) Shedder, & (#17) Lever weight.

Shoot me a PM if interested, headed for the scrapyard if no takers. Loc in MD, just NW of Wash DC. Possible PU at my work in N VA as well.

Attachments

• parts_list.jpg
    parts_list.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,452
  • 100_2138.jpg
    100_2138.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 202
  • 100_2139.jpg
    100_2139.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 203
Additionally I also have:

(#13, #18, #19)) Lever Fulcrum casting assy. Lever Fulcrum assy is broken in two places. If you are skilled in cast-iron repair, perhaps you can fix it. Have the broken piece for one end, but missing pieces for the other end, where lever rod would insert. This part is heavy.

(#5) Hand Wheel is broken as well.

Doubt anyone will want these but they are there for the taking if you would like them.

Attachments

• greenerd_30R_02.jpg
    greenerd_30R_02.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 199
  • greenerd_30R_03.jpg
    greenerd_30R_03.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 168
  • greenerd_30R_handwheel.jpg
    greenerd_30R_handwheel.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 107
Hey do you still have these parts!!? I have a number 3 arbor press! 🙏

Bought a Greenerd 30R (3 ton) arbor press many years ago. It had fallen over and broke a few of its castings. I made an offer for the Greenerd stand it was sitting on. And the busted up press came with it. These are pieces leftover years later. Free to a good home, you pay shipping or come pick them up.

Parts list for determining fitment over the line of Greenerd 3 ton presses provided. Should fit all Greenerd 3 ton rated presses:

These parts are intact and unbroken, (#10) Shedder, & (#17) Lever weight.

Shoot me a PM if interested, headed for the scrapyard if no takers. Loc in MD, just NW of Wash DC. Possible PU at my work in N VA as well.

Back