What's new
What's new

Free Lathe Turret

rpseguin

Stainless
Free to whoever wants to come pick it up.
In Gilroy, CA
Dust and grease are included for free.
No idea what brand it is.
Some light surface rust.
Turret tool bore looks like 3/4” by eyeball.

My friend has a large shop and a ton of motors, drives, pneumatics, automation and robotics and tons of other great stuff he wants to sell off

db6f8cd9ee244773782fb22b078608ab.jpg

940e1c6bce7cac88fa4cd865fe3e0a1e.jpg

69c4fab95b361837cf21b3843e31b5f9.jpg

Any idea what size lathe it will work on? Measurement from center of tools to mounting surface?
I dont see a place to have a star wheel to work it, what makes it go forward and back, Slide lever off the hole in the casting to the bolt on the top?
I am down in Paso Robles area so not to far and can pick it up if it will fit one of my lathes.

I have one that looks very much like that. That one is missing the handle and link pivoted from the boss in back. No idea of mfg on mine either, but I wondered if it might have been sold as after market through some outfit like Enco. If yours is the same, there is a feature to tweak height, and I think maybe side to side as well.

Any idea what size lathe it will work on? Measurement from center of tools to mounting surface?
I dont see a place to have a star wheel to work it, what makes it go forward and back, Slide lever off the hole in the casting to the bolt on the top?
I am down in Paso Robles area so not to far and can pick it up if it will fit one of my lathes.

It has stop rods.
I’d guess 12”-15” lathe.
Pretty solid and nice slide.

Back