What's new
What's new

Free for shipping: Older materials and heat treating books

gregoryd

Hot Rolled
These are pretty much free and are from the 50's through maybe 80's or 90's- I need the space and would rather pass them on than scrap them. I also don't have hours to list and try to sell each book - so here are the conditions:

1) Will ship in a flat rate box - yes it's about $10 more expensive than media rate, but I can't run around and get boxes and wait in line as post office for weighing during covid
2) Rounding the flat rate up to cover the Paypal fees and tape that I have to go out an buy - $21.10 is $25 (I'm not looking to make money, but I sure don't want to lose it either)
3) They are grouped as they are grouped - not swapping books around - I tried to keep relevant ones together and also fill the boxes.
4) Paypal is the easiest - claim them here by letter and send me a PM and i'll send you a paypal link
5) They won't hit the post until the weekend (i have to go out and get tape and supplies)
6) please share and don't be greedy

If you are ok with the above I'm happy for you to get them.

IMG_2596.jpgIMG_2597.jpgIMG_2598.jpgIMG_2595.jpgIMG_2594.jpg

Lots B&C gone. If you are interested in the others, make your move now - I'll be donating them locally by Friday 7/10.

I would also entertain mixing and matching at this point.

If you're interested in mixing and matching, I would be interested in the books listed below. I've listed them in order from highest interest to lowest interest (highest interest at the top).

-Metals Handbook Desk Edition
-Tool steel simplified
-Suiting the heat treatment to the job
-Tool Steels 3rd ed
-Stainless steels
-Welding Metallurgy

If those would fit in a large flat rate box count me in. I can money to you today.

Thanks!

is group A still available i will take that if at all possible?

Post will be slow to me as planes are not flying so most likely go by sea at the moment cannot do anything about it.

let me know thanks

Only lot that is still intact is "E". otherwise see below for remaining books

Attachments

• IMG_2618.jpg
    IMG_2618.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 21

Back