What's new
What's new

Fryer MB14 5HP head for sale

roll maker

Aluminum
Fryer 5 hp head. Upgraded with a Milltronics motor and sheave. Much better than the Fryer design. In overall good shape. Cat 40, Manual speed control. We upgraded the machine control and milling head to have CSS. That is the reason it is available. Any questions call 610-863-2237. $400.00 FOB Wind Gap Pa 18091

Hey roll maker I’m new to all this but my son is just starting his machinist career and had bought an mb14 for 2k. I had a couple questions I would like to ask ya. Only have single phase bought a dps 5-7.5 converter. Got a double 20amp breaker with 220 feeding converter now the 3 wires out to the 30 amp fuses on panel box on machine . Does that sound right I just don’t want to fry something

Is there a power feed for the quill? Is the tool retained with a drawbar, and, if so, would #40 nmtb toolholders work?

Hey roll maker I’m new to all this but my son is just starting his machinist career and had bought an mb14 for 2k. I had a couple questions I would like to ask ya. Only have single phase bought a dps 5-7.5 converter. Got a double 20amp breaker with 220 feeding converter now the 3 wires out to the 30 amp fuses on panel box on machine . Does that sound right I just don’t want to fry something

You should post this question in the transformer/ converter section of this forum found here………………

https://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/transformers-phase-converters-and-vfd/

Kevin

Back