FS 10 in adjust-tru buck chuck $850 - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I don't know where in Texas you are located. I have a 10K taper attachment here in very nice shape I may offer for trade on the chuck. I'd have to see the chuck first. I can't do much traveling due to my bad hip right now. Send an PM if interested. Ken

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by 4GSR View Post
    I don't know where in Texas you are located. I have a 10K taper attachment here in very nice shape I may offer for trade on the chuck. I'd have to see the chuck first. I can't do much traveling due to my bad hip right now. Send an PM if interested. Ken
    take back my offer on the chuck. I don't need anymore lathe chucks. But if you are interested in the taper attachment, PM me and we'll talk. Ken

Oops, I screw up again. The taper attachment is for a 10L lathe, not 10K.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bump.. new price $400

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Where in Texas are you? I've found that anywhere South of D/FW is basically a desert for lathe items. Keeping with the analogy, there are oasis strewn about around Austin and Houston. My point is, to assist in selling your item, you may want to plan on shipping this item. The assumed weight of a chuck quickly puts USPS out of the "cheaper" category so you may want to run a quick rate quote on FedEx.com or UPS.com using your zip, item weight + 4lbs for packaging, and a destination zip code of a worst case CONUS zip code. e.g. 92010 or 01752.
    Wish it were a smaller chuck, we'd be talking over the phone.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Texas
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Darren McCarley View Post
    Where in Texas are you? I've found that anywhere South of D/FW is basically a desert for lathe items. Keeping with the analogy, there are oasis strewn about around Austin and Houston. My point is, to assist in selling your item, you may want to plan on shipping this item. The assumed weight of a chuck quickly puts USPS out of the "cheaper" category so you may want to run a quick rate quote on FedEx.com or UPS.com using your zip, item weight + 4lbs for packaging, and a destination zip code of a worst case CONUS zip code. e.g. 92010 or 01752.
    Wish it were a smaller chuck, we'd be talking over the phone.
    I’ll cover the shipping, and to answer your question I’m in the Dfw area