What's new
What's new

FS: (2) 30 taper arbors, new, 1", $100 each OBO

Mike Henry

Titanium
I bought these 10-20 years ago for a Clausing 8540 mill that I had and never used either of them. Please note that neither is specifically designed for the 8540/8550 mills and will need modication to fit the Clausing overarm support.

One of them is labeled "Bakuer" or "Bakiier" and the other (in a wood crate) is labeled "Poland". They are both 1" arbors and appear to be in as-new condition, with no rust.

$100 each OBO + actual shipping from 60510.

These are photos of the Bakuer/Bakiier arbor. Pictures of the Poland arbor in the next post.

20190209_170351.jpg20190209_170415.jpg20190209_170430.jpg

This is the deal I have been watching for since early summer.

And of course I cant just give the guy money and get an arbor...
So Im going to pass on this for now... The way my luck is going in a week or a month Ill be back asking of he still has any left for sale...

This is not about money... I just happened to have ordered several and none of shown up.... yet. The closest I have gotten to a taper 30 arbor is the empty box that once held my latest ebay purchase.... the nice lady that delivers my mail suggested I return the empty box without even touching it... :(

If you need one of these the price is right .... My timing isnt....

Or you could wait a month or 2 when all the arbors I have ordered show up... and Ill be selling extras...

Thank you mister Mike Henry

Will you take $80 shipped for the Bakuer/Bakiier ?

I thought you wanted that Chinese one and that's why you welched on the deal that we had already agreed to on the 30 taper I was selling? Wasted my time and now you're trying to waste his time too? Just go buy your Chinese tooling and leave us alone.

I thought you wanted that Chinese one and that's why you welched on the deal that we had already agreed to on the 30 taper I was selling? Wasted my time and now you're trying to waste his time too? Just go buy your Chinese tooling and leave us alone.

That was quick. Why did it take you 60 days to reply last time. Your ad said or offers and when I try and negotiate you hurl insults. We never made a deal you were going to get back to me. We never agreed on a price. You made this beef public so I may as well tell the whole story.

That was quick. Why did it take you 60 days to reply last time. Your ad said or offers and when I try and negotiate you hurl insults. We never made a deal you were going to get back to me. We never agreed on a price. You made this beef public so I may as well tell the whole story.
It wasn't 60 days, but you're right, it did take me a long time to reply. You have to accept that I may not be prompt in response when you're asking about tooling that was listed years ago and the last bump was over a year ago. That being said, the reason is because I have a family and the holidays are an especially busy time for me. I hadn't logged in since your message was sent. I don't see how that is relevant to the discussion.

On to your other comments. I wasn't going to completely throw you under the bus but since you've opened up the invite, here it goes. You're not telling the whole story. It's pretty simple, when you tell somebody you will take or "I would like" without any further price negotiations, and go on to provide your address for a shipping quote you've agreed that the seller's price is amicable to you. To go on to provide your address and then a few days later message the seller that you've found Chinese import stuff (more expensive none-the-less) and say you're no longer willing to uphold your end of the deal unless he agrees to lower the already agreed-upon price is most certainly welching on a deal.

There is a missing PM down there where you provided your address after I asked for it. I've left that out for obvious reasons but it still makes me wonder why you would provide your address to a stranger on the internet then subsequently insult him. I'm a reasonable guy, the next one you do that to may not be.

ActionYobbo said:
CountryBoy19 said:
ActionYobbo said:
CountryBoy19 said:
ActionYobbo said:
I looked through my stash and I still have both NMTB 30 arbors. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,
Matt

I would like

Bottom: NMTB-30 horizontal arbor, Made In Poland, HS-31A10-2; 1”, ¼” key-way, Length (including end support bearing but not arbor or flange) 13.25”, end-support bearing .715” X 1.72”L
Ok, get me your address and I'll get you the shipping cost!

just found this
RDX Style A Milling Machine Arbor

I might just buy that unless your willing to change your price
thanks

Back