What's new
What's new

FS: 25C collet, Jacobs 32B chuck, B&S 9 HSS Endmills

Trevlaw

Aluminum
Got a few extra things for sale.
1. Hardinge 7/8" round 25c Collet. In decent shape, some very light surface rust in spots, though the 7/8" bore looks almost new. The front of the collet got kissed by a tool, shows on the face, but not deformed or rolled over into the 7/8" bore. Threads look pretty good, not a whole lot of use on it. $125 Shipped.

2. Jacobs 32B drill chuck. Some light rust on the outside, still opens and closes all the way, though it's a little rough and could use a good cleaning. Its an older model, says Hartford, Conn on it. 0"-3/8" capacity with 1/2-20 threads for the arbor. Tried to get a good picture inside, the jaws look like they're in really good shape, a nice even width flat front to back on all three jaws, definitely doesn't look abused and should clean up really nice. $50 shipped

3. Two Brown and Sharpe 9 HSS endmills. First is a 1" Union Twist HSS 2 flute straight edge endmill with 1.5" LOC. The cutting edges look pretty decent, a couple tiny dings on the edge, but no big dents or dings.
Second is a National brand 1 1/4" two flute helix endmill with 1.875" LOC. Same thing, cutting edges look pretty good, should clean up nicely with a small hone. Not sure on price for these, make me an offer. I may end up keeping them for my Burke #4

All payments done through paypal.
Thanks all
IMG_6562.jpgIMG_6560.jpgIMG_6558.jpgIMG_6559.jpg

Back