What's new
What's new

FS: (3) Seco 3/4" shank insert tool holders, $150

Darren McCarley

Cast Iron
Seco insert tool holders. These 3 are too big for my lathe, sadly. (Soon to have AXA QCTPfor my Wade 8a refurb project.)

I'd prefer to sell as a lot at $150. If they don't sell in a week from today (5/28), I'll separate and sell for $55/per.
I'll ship flat rate, on your dime. Honestly, I prefer face to face as I enjoy meeting you guys. (For some reason. :))
Cash or PayPal F&F preferred. Other payment options are available to long time PM members in good standing. (Will ship after payments clear.)

I've attempted to take pics well enough to show the part numbers, but just in case. (In no particular order)
Seco mclnr-12-4b
Seco mtgnr-12-3b
Seco mdjnr-16-4d

Not going to try and do the private message/dibs thing. (Just ticks folks off.)
Just post here if you want them.
Will edit post once they are spoken for/sold.

If the price(s) are unreasonably high, feel free to let me know. Otherwise, I'll mill these down to fit my holders. Just didn't want to modify good tooling that someone else could use.

Id be interested in these two as a package deal.

Seco mclnr-12-4b
Seco mdjnr-16-4d

Let me know if you are willing and how much

Darren, I hope you aren't trying to put these on your machine you were looking for the AXA holders for. If so, I doubt you can get this type of tooling in a size you wouldn't have to machine down anyways. Also it might just stall with neutral rake tooling, you can't really take advantage of the heavy cuts they enable.

Mathew, I finally figured out how to send private messages on my phone. You have one.

Naru, yeah. No luck finding that size for an AXA. But I could mill them down if I didn't have any takers. I'm using a 3hp motor on my lathe so I might be able to get deep but would be more concerned about the QCTP or even the cross slide with a 1" shank. I bet my cast cross slide would give before the others.

Mathew, I finally figured out how to send private messages on my phone. You have one.

Naru, yeah. No luck finding that size for an AXA. But I could mill them down if I didn't have any takers. I'm using a 3hp motor on my lathe so I might be able to get deep but would be more concerned about the QCTP or even the cross slide with a 1" shank. I bet my cast cross slide would give before the others.

The smallest I've seen is 5/8" for the CNMG holders, you can get them from MSC.

Back