What's new
What's new

FS: 9-inch, L-1 Faceplate

bug_hunter

Aluminum
For Sale is a 9-inch, L-1 Faceplate. It has been modified to be used as a chuck backplate.

$125 (OBO) + Shipping (I think it will fit in a medium flat rate box, but I will ship by whatever method you like.) PayPal (friends and family) or VENMO. If your relatively close, and the price is right, I may be willing to make a little drive to meet for the swap.

Also, I am looking for a 6-inch, four jaw independent chuck with a threaded back plate (My SB9 has a 1-1/2 – 8 spindle). If you have one your looking to move, perhaps with can work that into the deal.

Let me know if there are any questions, or if additional photos are needed.

IMG-0724.jpgIMG-0725.jpg

Nit Pik or Not

Nit picking maybe, but that's not a face plate at all. It's what would be called a driver plate. Used to drive the tail on a lathe dog when turning between centers.

Thanks a lot for the insight. I am still learning the terminology.

Either way; driver plate, drive plate, faceplate, front plate, backplate, or dinner plate, if someone is interested in what is for sale, I believe the information is sufficient for an informed sale. If not, please feel free to ask, and I will take some additional pictures or measurements and post them here.

Still available.

If you have a use, make me a reasonable offer. Just looking for someone to get some use out of these.

Have a great weekend!

How about a "Mother's Day Sale?"

$90 (OBO) + Shipping (I think it will fit in a medium flat rate box, but I will ship by whatever method you like.) PayPal (friends and family) or VENMO.

Photos above. Let me know if you need any additional information.

Back