What's new
What's new

Fs: Acroloc tool holder parts

SBLatheman

Titanium
ACROLOC Tool Holder Parts.
I got these from a machine tool dealer years ago. I don't know anything about Acroloc machines, but I do know these are complicated tool holders. Lots of springs and high dollar parts.:eek:
This is a deal for anyone that needs them.:scratchchin:

Ted
[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1785.jpg
    IMG_1785.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 318
ACROLOC Tool Holder Parts.
I got these from a machine tool dealer years ago. I don't know anything about Acroloc machines, but I do know these are complicated tool holders. Lots of springs and high dollar parts.:eek:
This is a deal for anyone that needs them.:scratchchin:

Ted
[email protected]

Also included is a solenoid valve and half a dozen special light bulbs.

All for one money :) $100 plus shipping.
Ted

Try selling them on E-bay - there are still plenty of Acrolocs going

I guess I will put these back into the catacombs of my storage...:o

Tool holders are still in demand to a certain extent, but they sell slowly now. Try posting on Ebay or on Craigslist.
There are many threads about Acrolocs on this forum and they are still in use especially on the west coast - California.

post for reference: http://www.practicalmachinist.com/vb/cnc-machining/acroloc-cnc-mills-120422/

We had many at one time but sent them to Mexico when we were done with them. We sold our last one to Mexico in 2016. It was still running well and had been relatively trouble free for decades. It's strength was in drilling and tapping holes. It was faster for pure drilling operations than machines that were newer and much costlier than it.
Why tie up a 60k machine when you have one worth 3-4k that can do the job. However, we had significant daily drilling production of mostly aluminum tubing and did not do much on milling with it.

We still have tool holders and some parts for them sitting around as well. Perhaps I will take my own advice and post them on Ebay to see if they sell. It is a matter of time until someone that owns one searches for something, so if it is not posted, then they will not find it and inquire.
Take care.

Back