What's new
What's new

New Endmills For Sale!!! Gonna Go Quick!!!

Bogie83

Plastic
Unfortunately, my uncle is having to close the doors on his shop. More of an excuse to retire if you ask me haha Your gain though I guess. He’s got tons of carbide endmills for sale. They’re all new in the case still, and are 2-5 flute, 1/16-3/4, coated and non-coated, primarily for aluminum and titanium. He’s got Harvey, Imco, Helical, Data Flute, etc. Also has some reamers, drills, chamfer tools, thread mills, and a few new insert cutters. Message me for pictures, and more details.

What all are you looking for?

He wants "them". Figure out how many thems you have, and what you want for them. Be sure to pack them carefully, lots of thems escape their boxes during shipping.

SSG, hope you enjoy your new thems. Post pics when you get them.

[And no offense to the OP, but don't pay via Friends and Family]

He wants "them". Figure out how many thems you have, and what you want for them. Be sure to pack them carefully, lots of thems escape their boxes during shipping.

Aside from the ambiguous nature of the items to be purchased here, what is the problem with PayPal "friends and family"?

Aside from the ambiguous nature of the items to be purchased here, what is the problem with PayPal "friends and family"?

As I learned the hard way....
No buyer protection if the seller decides to keep your money and not ship whatever you tried to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Seller has only 2 posts, both in this thread; and there's this:

FS - starrett micrometer set 0-1 to 5-6 with case

So yeah, in this case, be wary. Guy may well be legit, but friends and family should probably be used for: wait for it...

Friends and family. Guys here who have been registered a long time and have lots of posts who I've had conversations with count as friends to me.

"Them" wasn't that an old horror movie about giant ants or something? I think Bogie should post a list of what he's got.

It would also be nice if they were to go to some fellers who aren't planning to resell them... Seeing as how the first response is a tooling sales guy.

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment,
Never pay with "friends and family".

A seller might ask for it and just be trying to avoid paying the three percent PayPal fee.

But the reality is there are a large number of buyers who've been burned because they lost PayPal protection by paying for goods via F & F.

And if you try and have PayPal step in to help on an F&F, your admitting that you circumvented their fee structure, so good luck with that!

Another thing, PayPal now reports your internet sales to the tax man. So if you get paid for goods using F &F, one could make the argument for tax evasion.

If someone insists on you paying via PayPal F&F, I recommend you politely decline. We're only talk $3 per $100. Shouldn't be a deal breaker, and if it is, be worried of an ulterior motive.

Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

I'm just gonna throw this out there. I don't disagree with anything anybody's said about paypal friends & family, except the sentiment that you get some kind of "protection" by paying normally. Paypal doesn't care about you. Has anybody read their documentation on how you're protected? No? Because no such thing exists, far as I can tell.

I spent $750 on an ebay purchase (gas generator), through paypal goods & services. The item was never shipped, the seller admitted outright that he ripped me off, thanks for the money. Paypal wouldn't refund my money. Ebay wouldn't refund my money. The seller on ebay quickly racked up half a dozen negative feedback, all saying they either shipped nothing, or sent a Hallmark card thanking the buyer for their money. Still, neither would accept that I had been ripped off. BOTH SERVICES banned the user, but neither would intervene to refund my money.

Some protection, eh? To recap: The scammer ADMITTED IN WRITING to ripping me off, was subsequently BANNED from BOTH services that claim "buyer protection" and neither would reimburse a penny. That's how protected you are. Friends & family or goods & services make absolutely zero difference for "protection."

You want to be protected? Don't buy things from shady people you know nothing about. If a deal sounds too good to be true, Paypal will save you!

If you really want protection while using paypal (or any other e-payment mumbo jumbo) do not link your bank account to your paypal account. Make the payment via your regular debit/credit card, but allow paypal to process the payment. If something goes sideways, your bank/credit card almost certainly has protections in place for their account holders, and will happily refund what you were ripped off.

I'm just gonna throw this out there. I don't disagree with anything anybody's said about paypal friends & family, except the sentiment that you get some kind of "protection" by paying normally. Paypal doesn't care about you. Has anybody read their documentation on how you're protected? No? Because no such thing exists, far as I can tell

If you really want protection while using paypal (or any other e-payment mumbo jumbo) do not link your bank account to your paypal account. Make the payment via your regular debit/credit card, but allow paypal to process the payment. If something goes sideways, your bank/credit card almost certainly has protections in place for their account holders, and will happily refund what you were ripped off.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. However, although I've never needed to approach PayPal for a refund, I've seen posts by other buyers who have had PayPal refund payments on their behalf. I'm not sure what happened in your particular situation. Maybe it had something to do with the amount? As for Ebay, just this week I was just refunded my payment for an item I never received. Seller printed a shipping label and apparently never shipped it, or who knows why, but tracking just kept reporting " waiting for acceptance " by the post office. Seller ignored my messages, so I followed ebay guidelines on timeframes, and opened a case. Within about 3 days ebay stepped in and refunded me. So I'm not doubting your story about what happened to you, I'm just saying I know first hand seller protection exists on Ebay, and I've seen anecdotal evidence of it existing on PayPal.

Texts on deductive reasoning and logical thinking suggest we shouldn't "reason from some to all".

Steve.

Sent from my SM-J737P using Tapatalk

Yeah I have gotten refunds from PayPal also. Just a couple weeks ago I bought an item that was supposed to be one left hand and one right hand item and seller sent two right hand items. Sent a message to the seller who claimed that the item was correct because it had the correct item number on the bag. Never mind that both items could clearly only be held and operated by the right hand. Sent one back and got a refund even though the seller tried to fight it.

I think it sometimes depends on the seller whether you can get a refund via PayPal. If it's someone who immediately removes the money from their PayPal account they have nothing to seize and refund you with.

PayPal refunded me $4500 on a fraudulent optical gear purchase.
It was fairly quick and not very painful. I was pretty impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I said I’ll take them as a joke because this smelled like a scam. OP sent me a large amount of photos with thousands of dollars worth of tools. I asked for pics showing the tools are new as it would be shocking for a shop to have that many tools laying around unused. If this is legit could be great for anyone who gets their hands on the tools.

I said I’ll take them as a joke because this smelled like a scam. OP sent me a large amount of photos with thousands of dollars worth of tools. I asked for pics showing the tools are new as it would be shocking for a shop to have that many tools laying around unused. If this is legit could be great for anyone who gets their hands on the tools.

so, are you looking to buy them and resell them? I was real interested, but as the clock keeps ticking with no response from the OP I become increasingly disinterested

Wow, if something sounds too good to be true, it must be a great deal, like the carbide cutters I bought from a guy in Nigeria awhile back that should come one of these days, as soon as I pay the shipping surcharges again to get them through customs.

I keep my eyes open for resale deals. I rarely find them or am quick enough on PM to get them though :D if the original poster comes back with pics go get em boys. It’s a lot of stuff if real and new.... which I questioned

I'm curious. If his "Uncle" is closing his shop, wouldn't he also have some machinery to sell?

On the other hand, maybe his "Uncle" just got canned, and he's been pilfering tools for 30 years.

Back