What's new
What's new

FS: Acurite DRO parts

M.B. Naegle

Diamond
All of these parts do not work, and are for parts or repair (if you're savvy enough;))

Acurite Turn Mate Display: 115 volt. Has 9-pin parallel connections. No digits display when powered on. Sent it to a DRO repair shop a couple years ago and they no-quoted it since they couldn't get parts. Don't know what the issue is. It includes a bound print-out of the manual.
$20 +shipping
qYatjuig.jpg
Kl1TAYpg.jpg

Acurite III 2 axis display: 115 volt. Has 6-pin round bendex connections. Worked until one axis started loosing position and both axis started having random digit segments turn off and on with varying brightness. Was on a Moore #2 Jig Bore and the scales seemed to work fine in other applications (not available), so I think the problem is in the display.
$20 +shipping
JJHU9oHw.jpg
APkCHqzg.jpg

Also have some scale parts that I'll post later.

I'll be willing to pay you $10 plus shipping for the AcuRite II. PM me with details on how/where to pay. I can do Paypal if you'd like. I am in zip code 45324

Also had 2 other pieces. One is a 32" travel scale with the round 6 pin connector. The glass needs to be cleaned but looks intact. The seals and end caps are gone. Not sure if the reader head is good. The scale as a whole doesn't work so I assume the reader is dead.
20200427_105704.jpg
20200427_105656.jpg
Also have an extra reader head with the parallel 9 pin connector. I don't think it's any good, but the cable is intact.
20200427_105359.jpg
20200427_105423.jpg

Best offer for one or both?

I hate to waste your time for so little $ but do you know the rating on that scale? Is there a little label on the end of it? (10um, 5um?)
I have a reader for a 10um scale and if that matches I am interested.

I hate to waste your time for so little $ but do you know the rating on that scale? Is there a little label on the end of it? (10um, 5um?)
I have a reader for a 10um scale and if that matches I am interested.
Not a problem. There's no resolution listed on the reader or scale unfortunately, but I think it came off an old knee mill so 10um sounds about right. If you're willing to take a gamble on it though, PM me your address and I'll get a shipping quote for you.

Back