What's new
What's new

FS BA tap and die

bob

Titanium
First picture dies 0 to 13 with assorted taps, second pic assorted duplicates. I will never use them so $30 for the lot.
Thanks
Bob

I’ll take them. Will be glad to PP the funds right away. Getting a money order would add some time and postal transit time.
TIA,
Jack

Bob - After seeing Jack first up with an I'll-take-it, 10 min after you posted your FS, I was curious if you sold these outside of PM. Didn't recognize buyer "Seguin".

-Marty-

But that still sucks. Jack was first to post. Buyers should ALWAYS post first stating their interest.

This- not calling out the OP, but this happens here a lot. How is anyone supposed to know what’s going on with PMs?(besides the two involved)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Selling

When I post a FS add I ALWAYS type in " Please show your interest on this thread" plain enough right? And I still get PMs instead ! Reading comprehension ?? My policy is if I get a thread reply and a PM without a thread reply also I consider the thread reply the first in line regardless of the time on the PM.

It was me, but I only messaged him.
I did not realize that it is required or recommended protocol to post.

I can sell them to the first person who posted if they desire.

Am I the only one that find’s Practical Machinist’s messaging and posting system lacking...

It was me, but I only messaged him.
I did not realize that it is required or recommended protocol to post.

I can sell them to the first person who posted if they desire.

Am I the only one that find’s Practical Machinist’s messaging and posting system lacking...

My post wasn't meant to single you out. Rather, as you said, there is something lacking or unrefined here.

My post wasn't meant to single you out. Rather, as you said, there is something lacking or unrefined here.

Definitely something lacking.
1. The messaging system is VERY constrained.
2. Sale items are just posts rather than some first order object. I’m happy to follow etiquette/protocol if I know what it is, but there could be a software framework that helps make everything easier and more clear.

All that said, I prefer Practical Macchinist to ebay, as ebay lacks clarity and consistency, has a terrible UI, terrible customer service, ...

I suspect that this would have never been a problem if I had not listed the stuff at a give away price. Don't you guys have anything better to bitch about?
Bob

Back