What's new
What's new

FS: Bridgeport style mill horizontal arbor support

sheys

Aluminum
I've had this kicking around for 13 years even though it doesn't fit my Sharp BP clone (wrong dovetail angle). It could be modified to fit but if I'd needed this thing that would have happened by now. Time to move on. No identifying markings that I could find.

Obviously this is used in tandem with a right angle attachment. Arbor hols is 11/16", seemingly in good shape.
Capture.jpgCapture.jpgCapture.jpgCapture.jpgCapture.jpg

Does this fit a real BP? I don't know. To me it looks older than the era of BP clones but who knows.

Is this worth $50 + UPS shipping to anybody? I get better than usual UPS rates so I don't expect shipping cost to be crazy. Guaranteed to be well packed.

Thanks for looking and happy Thanksgiving!

Hi,
Used the measurements from your photos ... my mill's pretty close. Do you know if there are arbor bushings with different size holes for standard Bridgeport supports?
Anyway I would be willing to risk $50 plus reasonable shipping.
Thanks and I hope your Thanksgiving will be better than mine ... came down with the flu.
Sky Spencer
[email protected]
903 576 9955
destination: Lindale Texas 75771

Wow I was thinking I'd end up making one of these, if it'll fit my summit I'd like to buy it off ya. I'll measure in a bit, after I get the bird smoking :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back